Sinister: A sugar rush like punk never happened.

Rory Mackie babyblu at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 8 13:46:53 BST 1998

OK, *sigh*

 Time to fess up, I guess. I recently wrote a song for my band which
contains the lines:-

 "I love you for the sugar rush"

 and later,

 "I'll love you like punk never happened."

 Both of these are blatant steals from a couple of postings by two of
you good people out there, for which I beg your indulgence. Anyway it's
been driving crazy with guilt and I would love it if the sinisterines
who originally wrote those lines would give me a friendly little e-mail
saying it's OK (I promise to credit you and send you free groupies and
stuff) or just shout at me and tell me I'm bang out of order or
something.

 Got my London show tickets today, but bugger me if they're not balcony
seats *sob*

 StayLuckyRoryxxx