No subject

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 8 18:22:51 BST 1998

That was wierd, I think the guy i bought my maryhill community centre
tickets from was stephen pastel. anyway i've got them now, is it sad that
I'm going both nights?
There is a huge big skyscraper in the middle of hamilton, and strathclyde
country park has got speed bumps.

ben folds five, acording to kevin carter when they played glasgow last year
they started to play the stars of track and field, it may not have been
that but it was definately B&S.

boards of canada, good

colin.