Sinister: EPs + Tigermilk

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Sun Aug 9 03:36:30 BST 1998

I had eagerly awaited an EP called "Modern Rock Song", which by all
accounts was delayed indefinitely -- what ever happened to that material?
If someone says a few copies were issued but they are long gone, I will
have to strangle the kind folks at Jeepster.  No such title is listed at
Belle & Sebastian's or Jeepster's web sites.

CDEurope lists a single called "A Century of Fakers" (track 1 of
"3..6..9..."). I assume this is one of their frequent mistakes.  I am
attempting to order "Modern Rock Song" from them, though I assume the
attempt will fail.

_If You're Feeling Sinister_ and the 3 EPs get frequent rotation.  This
music has found its way deep under my skin.

Would anyone be merciful enough to copy other material?  Anyone who has an
ethical problem with this request should understand I would buy an
original of any item available.  No amount of resourcefulness will
realistically turn up a copy of _Tigermilk_, though (until the reissue,
for which I am standing in line while I write), and that is why I ask.
I will discuss trades if that is your thing.

--Mark

__  <http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome> <MPEG & RA audio clips>
    Imminent: SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14

                "The electricity is no better off than on."