Sinister: new album/questions

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Sun Aug 9 05:58:57 BST 1998

One of my co-workers has a friend that works for a distributor which gave him
an advance CD promo of the new album.  I dubbed a cassette copy today and am
really enjoying the record upon a 2nd listen.  "Seymour Stein" & "It Could
Have Been A Brilliant Career" seem like the standouts to me so far.

Does anyone know if a new single will be from the album or not?  Does anyone
know if Matador here in the states will be releasing just the album or singles
and eps as well to coincide or will all singles still be import only on
Jeepster?

Pete Gianakopoulos