Sinister: the boy with the boy with the arab strap

Riddley13 at xxx.com Riddley13 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 9 15:48:09 BST 1998

good day to all you listees .. indeed it is a very good day ... last night I
ran into a friend at a bar who quickly produced a cd of TBWTAS  .. I am going
to the record store he works at to tape it from him today ... While we we tied
one on i was secretly hoping he would forget this cd which  he callously left
on the table in front of me (daring me to remove the cd from the cardboard
sleeve and put it into my pocket and then replacing it with a coaster) I tried
to justify this grand larceny (.. he has already heard it, he can get another
tomorrow, he'll think it was funny, he deserves it for leaving it on the table
for all to see, the whiskey made me do it)