Sinister: Little Ditties

paul paul at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 9 18:54:27 BST 1998

Tall Git asked this:

>>Since I haven't been able to hear Isobel's little ditties on the Treehouse
>>web site, because they're not Real Audio or something, I was wondering if
>>anyone had managed to get them on tape? And would be a really kind person
>>and do me a copy?

You're just gonna have to be a bit patient, pal. According to the
treehouse website the songs will be issued as some kind of EP type thing,
so we'll all get to hear those wondrous songs pretty soon. Unless its
limited to 53 copies and only available from Stephen Pastel's
half-cousin's bric-a-brac shop, of course.

And please - "Isobel's little ditties"?!!!!!    I beg your pardon?

take care,
PAUL