Sinister: X-fm review show

Sweet & Tender Hooligan rnorth at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 9 20:46:25 BST 1998

just telling you all how London's finest saw the "Boy with an Arab
Strap", or at least the track from the album.

They didn't talk much about the single but were *very* complimentary
about the band and cited them as being one of the only special bands
around and that people were very evangelical about them (hmm....could
that be us)

and they also stated their cult brilliance by demonstrating that
with little press have managed to sell out the Shepherds Bush Empire.

Steve Sutherland also said that the press release from Jeepster cited
5 or 6 tracks of the album that would be good on the radio.

Could we know what these are please Jeepster?

Any news will satisfy my B&S hunger!

anyways

just thought you'd all like to know