Sinister: it's been a longgg time..

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Sun Aug 9 19:40:36 BST 1998

i guess it's not very elegant of me to rejoin the sinister list with a
message that pretty much will clutter all your mailboxes with mostly non b&s
information but.. i'm allowed one strike, right?

first off: how are you lovely sinisterines? what has been the gossip around
town? you know, the bar brawls, the shotgun weddings, that type of thing...

(now you're wondering, "who the hell is this person and why does she want to
know about us?")

not that i posted much before, but i'm teri and well, hmm, i'm back from a
wonderful vacation in greece (since june19th i've been gone!) and do you
know what it feels like to come back home from somewhere faraway and realize
that so much has changed? it's scary, really, and i'm full of nervous energy
and it's like that liz phair song where she sings something like, "all my
phone messages got erased and i don't even know where my friends are"
(that's wrong, i think) so umm, i'm telling you lot about it. sigh. hi. yeah.

*deep breath*

belle and sebastian related stuff! in greece i met 3 great sinister list-ish
people: john k, daphne and vaso at a neato rock festival in athens where we
saw pppppulp and sonic youth and it was very nice :) (kelly, if you're out
there, sorry we missed each other, boo)

and, OH! i saw a b&s video which was exciting for me since i don't get
canada's music station (no cable).. it was late at night, for dog on wheels
and i literally yelled when it came on, causing my cousin to run out of the
bathroom and ask what was wrong with me... nice video :)

okay, now i should go back and sort through the mail that has piled up and
figure out how to fix all the things that SHOULDNT have gone wrong while i
was gone. ack!

see you later...

teri