Sinister: a great day in London

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sun Aug 9 20:41:03 BST 1998

I'd just like to say 'up the Gunners!' and thank them for
a lovely afternoon's entertainment by giving those arrogant
redscum a warning kick up the arse at Wembley today.

For those of you who don't know what I mean,
Arsenal 3 Manchester Utd 0 in the Charity Shield game.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JJ
xx