Sinister: that awkward second message

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 9 22:56:34 BST 1998

hi pop kids

second message. not a hell of a lot to say. just something to occupy my
time really. honey said that a lot of new people have just suddenly joined
the list. hello!  i've said it before and i'll say it again - are any of
you unfortunate enough to live in sunny birmingham? mail me and say sweet
things - there are three of us at the moment, and the triangle thing is
fun, but i've never said no to more sides on my polygon.....

er...what else? oh yeah, hey esteban, are you THE esteban, from the
mysterious cities of gold. how exciting! if this has already been
asked/discussed or is a joke as old as the list mountains i apologise, but
hey i'm nice so don't shout at me.

chris jones said :

"Spinning can sometimes irritate the nuisance that is timed, so realise
that
the sponge can relate to about 3 chickens per complement. That done,
tombola can go by one to fog round a bike."

chis, i see your point (don't get me wrong), but that said, weaving can
sometimes eradicate the aforesaid nuisance, so it's worth noting that the
sponge can also relate to about five kestrels per knave. THIS done, tombola
can go by FOUR to fog round a bike. d'you see where i'm coming from?

b+s content.....ohhhhh, i confess, there isn't any. so shoot me.

does anyone have a favourite dinosaur name?

love and loads of isobel kisses

from molly
xxx