Sinister: of course....

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 10 00:33:21 BST 1998

I've thought of my Belle and Sebastian content, and it's so obvious, why
didn't it occur to me before?

 Aren't they just incredible? I mean seriously though, don't they just make
your life worth living? But really, I mean, when you hear "I Could be
Dreaming" don't you just damn near implode with the sheer gloriousness of
it all? Doesn't the impossibility of something that good just make your
brain hurt? Don't you want to yell but be quiet, and dance but be still,
and grin but weep like hell? Don't you want to spread the word but hug it
close to you like a child, tell the world but cherish your secret, soak up
the pleasure but feel the pain? Don't they just light up every day and
every night, and every inbetween? No but SERIOUSLY though.................

Molly