Sinister: b&s unknown songs & the such.......

SpaceboyUK at xxx.com SpaceboyUK at xxx.com
Mon Aug 10 01:09:53 BST 1998

ok well i just got back from my vacation & for most the time i listened to my
copy of tigermilk i recently recieved and its the most beautiful thing i've
ever heard. every
single song! every b&s song actually. even the ones i dont know the names of.
so if some belleNsebastianic expert could help me out im looking for names of
songs that inclue the following lyrics or that could be called the following:

"pocketbook angel"  "Hurley...." "tired of London"

these songs are "demos" and unlisted by the source. anyone can help? thanks.

-a.james