Sinister: IQ Tests

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Mon Aug 10 14:10:53 BST 1998

Adrian wrote:
>>David Kitchen wrote :

>>what did you all make of the Salako single?=20

>It is a gem..a peach...shame Booroo's so short because it is one of the =
>catchiest songs ever.  This is the most wonderful single of 1998 thus =
>far.

I totally agree! The start of Booroo reminds me of a Beck track, (but I
couldn't say which.)  And I love the bleeps and the kinda syncopated rhythm on
the title track.
BUT (note the size of the but)
what's with the pissy little sleeve? I'm sorry but I do only judge a (cd) by
the way it looks and it looks a bit sort of ,sorry, cheap. If Snow Patrol can
have videos and stuff on their CDs, I think Salako deserve a real case at the
very least.
What I'm hoping is that Jeepster are saving up their budget for the multi
media free gift bonanza that is TBWTAS, which will come with a free sex aid
and an inflatable fox.
Just watched Gregory's Girl again.
    I wish I had a Claire Grogan somewhere. <sighs>.

A hot and bothered
Seb

****Actors etc.still needed: http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****
***new revamped site (oooh)***