Sinister: BLOODBATH HORROR!

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 10 14:45:00 BST 1998

Firstly, thanks for the Huggy Bear info.  I'd lost track of them years ago
and it was bugging me.

Secondly, is there a hidden message buried deep in the song where Elliot
Smith sings about killing Belle?  Are our fey pop heroes in danger of a
grisly death by Texan cattle prod?

Thirdly, is the Robbie cigarette butt for sale?  Perhaps it could be
auctioned, now that the signed Tigermilk auction has finished.

Finally, can anyone fill me in on Bismarck Idaho.  Their Beckenbauer EP is
a glaring gap in my Momus related record collection.  Does anyone on Sinister
own this record, or know where it might be possible to get hold of a copy,
or know anything about the band?

Thanks,
Kevan