Sinister: The day before the gig

Philippe GARNIER Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Mon Aug 10 10:30:37 BST 1998

Hello listees,
I got my ticket for the London gig ! I'm dancing all day long !

On my ticket its written "3rd floor, unreserved seat" or something like
that (I dont have my ticket with me, I've just put it in my bank's safe).
Does this mean that I will have to fight against you brits to get a good
seat ? Is there anybody here who has ever gone to this Shepherd Bush Empire
? All I know about this theater is a little spot on my old london map, so
please tell me a litlle bit about the 3rd floor.

Other issue : I will probably arrive in London the day before the gig
(sept. 6th). Are there any good gig on that sunday ?

I heard that Nicolas Anelka scored again. French players are not so bad
gunners, aren't they ?

Belle bise (lovely kiss)

Philippe from Strasbourg