Sinister: Vicious Rumours!

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 10 18:37:36 BST 1998

yeah, back again!

Calumn wrote:

> My cousin's brother's girlfriend's best friend's uncle's flatmate's son
> told me....
> If you can't start a good Roomor on a mailing list, then where else???

and if you can't finish one ... then what fun is that?

> Here's mine in short - belle and sebastian on tv..

promising ... tell me more ...

> And in detail - Belle and sebastian are being filmed for the tv music
> show "Beatroot" on BBC's new digital channel, although the name is
> likely to be changed to "Beatroom" as Jools Holland is doing a show
> called "Beatroot" and Auntie forgot to tell him he couldn't call it
> that.
> As it's on the new digital channel, I'm not sure when it's going to be
> aired ( when the channel's launched..sometime) but if I get the chance,
> I'll be taping it, for sure!!
> anyone got any more info on this??

unfortunately, yes i do ... and the answer is, that the band were asked
to play but are not going to.  poo.

but ... there is a rumour that both looper and v-twin will be doing so
instead.

so it wasn't all that bad after all ... :)

bye,
Katrina.
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk