Sinister: seeking 80ies bands contacts

Peter Hahndorf pete at xxx.net
Mon Aug 10 18:58:52 BST 1998

Hi everybody,

again no Belle And Sebastian content here and I already posted this to
the indiepop-list but Dave Kitchen suggested to post it here again as
there are more British people around here and some may be able to
help.

We are planning a series of compilation-CDs with forgotten pop-songs
from the eighties and are now searching for members of the following
bands:

The Apple Moths
April Showers
Asia Fields
The Aurbisons
Baby Lemonade
The Bardots
The Becketts
The Benjamins
Berntholer
The Big Gun
Big Red Bus
Blab Happy
Bloody Marys
Blue Summer
Bounce The Mouse
The Bridewell Taxis
The Bridge
Calmheads
The Candidates
The Chairs
Chinese Gansters Element
The Church Grims
Circus Circus Circus
Dancing Bears
The Dentists
The Desert Wolves
Dubious Brothers
Elephant Noise
English McCoys
The Enormous Room
Exit 13
Fallover 21
Fat And Frantic
The Friendly Fires
Friends
Friends Again
Friends Of The Family
Girl Of My Best Friend
Great Scott
The Groovy Little Numbers
Here's Johnny
Hey Paulette
Hobbies Of Today
Honeytrap
Hot Rain
How Many Beans Make Five
The Incredible Blondes
The Irregulars
James Dean Driving Experience
Jane Pow
The Jeremiahs
Jesse Garon & The Desperadoes
Jim Jiminee
The Kill Devil Hills
Laugh!
Legendary Hearts
The Man Upstairs
The Mayfields
Memphis
Men Of Westenesse
Metro Trinity
Mighty Mighty
The Morrisons
Newsflash
New You
Nine Steps To Ugly
The Nivens (Woosh)
The Nivens
Nomad Pop
The Odgens
Panda Pops
The Passengers
The Passmore Sisters
Playing At Trains
Regulators
The Relations
Remember Fun
Reserve
A Riot Of Colour
Roberta Junk
Rorschach
Rumblefish
Sara Goes Shopping
The Siddeleys
Sister Rain
Snowbirds
Somewhere Over England
Steel Chain
The Submarines
The Sullivans
Summerhill
The Tempest
This Poison
Too Much Texas
The Train Set
Treebound Story
Twelve Angry Men
Wake Up Africa
Waving At Trains
Wee Cherubs
Whirl
The Wildhouse
The Williams
The Windmills
The Wishing Stones
Yeah Jazz
Yeah Yeah Noh

if you know anybody who knows anybody who was in those bands or
work(ed) for their labels, please e-mail me privately.

Pete
--
TweeNet Communications c/o Peter Hahndorf
Pastorenweg 140, 28237 Bremen, Germany, tel: +49 421 613990
http://www.twee.net - pete at twee.net