Sinister: like i was there

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Tue Aug 11 03:37:35 BST 1998

	Ah, it nearly makes me wispy eyed to see the year pass with the changing of
my email addresses.  When I first subscribed last September, my email account
was hintzm at regents.ac.uk.  Since January I have been subscribed as the
cryptically named PKHINTZ at aol.com.  Now my email account is Mphintz at aol.com.
I am still the same as when I was PK, and I love you all as much.

	I noticed that photos from the Glasgow picnic have been put up on the People
Page--would anyone like to comment on who is in each photo or what was
happening in each?  I have to live my picnics vicariously since the NYCers can
never seem to get together.  I think I saw a Keith in one photo; of course, he
was doing the Keith type of things that won him the highest number of list
crushes (i.e. ruling).  Or he was drinking--I am not sure I can tell the
difference.

		The boy who has never worn flares,
				Living and loving
						Matthew