Sinister: New EPs B&S?

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 08:18:48 BST 1998

ignore them, they've got it wrong again!

WoIfieboy at aol.com wrote:

> on cdzone(even though i know they get mixed up from time to time
> it says the following EPs are going to be released :
>
> Reinventing Punctuation (August 14) AND

that's the name of the salako album released next week.

> Growing Up in the Night (July 31)

and that was the salako single, released last week.

> help someone!   -a.james

generally ignore the web shops like cdnow, cdzone, imvs, ubl, etc. they
all try and out do each other by having release schedules further and
further into the future.

what tends to happen though is their quest for a far-sighted release
schedule leads all of them to print crap.

i'd be surprised if they ever got dates, release names right. but it
seems to be the trend at the moment to get the bands wrong and to
advertise false information on upcoming releases.

what hope would we have if they ever ventured into on-line ticket sales
as their marketing strategy says they should?

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list