Sinister: From Palace to Fulham via Taylors Scrapyard.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 08:20:30 BST 1998

Wolfieboy wrote :
>Subject: Sinister: New EPs B&S?
>on cdzone(even though i know they get mixed up from time to time
>it says the following EPs are going to be released :
>Reinventing Punctuation (August 14) AND
>Growing Up in the Night (July 31)
>help someone!   -a.james

Shall I be the one to save Katrina's fingertips ?

For CDZone read lying bastards.
For B&S read Salako.
For *help someone* read *Better buy them anyway*.

Katrina wrote :

>>Adrian Evans wrote:
>> Oh and Katrina,
>> Solo Records in Exeter are having tantrums over the Salako CD... >>Apparantly they are having real problems getting both the CD and the >>Inlay slip into the sleeve....Is this a result of your lunchtime drinking >>habits ?

>umm, what, me, oh boy ... well, y'know what it's like!
>the best thing to do, is put the inlay back in the wallet first and THEN the >cd.  works for us anyway!

That's too much to remember after 3 pints at lunchtime.
I nearly lamped the bastard in Solo after he clearly moved his hands in that way which suggested he was going to fold...that's FOLD the inlay slip in two.  He said *oh I suppose I better let you do that seeing as it's rightfully yours now*....that was only after I'd given him a stare which said *Excuse me, just what do you think you are doing?* ...He must have been scared ; )

Stephane wrote :
>Thanks! By the way, I do love the Salako single (but i've already said
>it before)

Don't stop on my part.

FunkySeb wrote :
>I totally agree! The start of Booroo reminds me of a Beck track,

I think the percussion on this track is lifted straight out of the Primals *Loaded*.
Does this constitute libel ?

Philippe wrote :
>I heard that Nicolas Anelka scored again. French players are not so bad
>gunners, aren't they ?

Wayhay...ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a...G**N*R.

King B.