Sinister: is it wicked not to care?

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Tue Aug 11 13:00:39 BST 1998

  Thank you so much Northy! Thanks to your tip, I heard 3 new songs last
night, on John Kennedy's sad bastard 12-3am show, and he seems to think it's
so good that he's going to play 3 tracks from it each night this week! Are
there 15 tracks? Oh well, I can stand hearing some twice.
       And this stuff really is the best they've ever done!
Sleep the clock around sounds like Electronic Rennaisance meets the music from
Gregory's Girl, with synths, and in the background, what can only be described
as the sound of Happy Bunnies yelping. I feel like I'm going to burst with
happiness!

Seb

**Stuff the actors I'm off to stalk Stuart
http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html
***new revamped site (oooh)***