Sinister: Tape tree grows fruit

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Tue Aug 11 14:32:35 BST 1998

This tape tree's a great idea. From my first tape recieved alone i've already
bought one album and thinking about a few others. The album i brought was
something or other by Mojave 3 (mainly cos it was a fiver on CD in my local
second hand record shop). Sounds OK too from the brief glimpse i've heard of
it.

Cheers Rob, and whoever thought of this whole tape tree lark
Rich

"Oh bloody hell, not again"

- Rasputin