Sinister: Tape tree grows fruit

Nic Pillinger nic.p at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:31:19 BST 1998

Richard Connell wrote:

> This tape tree's a great idea. From my first tape recieved alone i've already

..snip...

> Cheers Rob, and whoever thought of this whole tape tree lark
> Rich

tape trees are a cool idea undoubtedly. Anyone fancy doing something
with Mini Discs (for all you rich kids out there)??
Also I'm absoultely gagging to get hold of a copy of Tigermilk on MD so
if anyone is kind enough and has the facility to do so I would be most
utterly grateful, and try and recompense you as best I can!

cheers
Nic