Sinister: name that tune.

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Tue Aug 11 15:39:52 BST 1998

Oooh B&S in Ireland? Is it possible? I'll take a rough guess and bet they
play over here on the night that I am flying back home to glasgow and I
miss it.
 anyhows......

  I have a song that i really like but i canny remember what it is called
and who it is by, so i am asking you my unrivalled music geniuses what can
it be....

 'everytime you crave for me i'm here and everything you hunger for i'll share
 and I will be quietly standing by when slowly I am dying inside.
 Hold me in your arms and let me be the one who can feel like I am a child
in love.

 everytime you need a laugh i'm around.......' etc etc.

 These words may not be correct but I would like to know what it is. If you
can help, please do.
 Also, what pub is featured in one of the GLasgow picnic photos?

 Thank you all and sundry,

 Claire***