Sinister: RE: Tigermilk on Minidisk

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:48:02 BST 1998

> I could do it, but (DOH!) I don't have a copy of tigermilk - and the
> phew songs I do have are terrible quality.
> As another Idea - has anyone made a CD of it yet?
Oh Christ, don't open that can o' worms again.  Just stick with analogue
copies of Tigermilk and record companies don't get unhappy.  David, Katrina
and everyone else at Jeepster are beautiful people and are turning a blind
eye to taping, but they can't ignore talk of CDs and the like.  Don't shoot
me, I'm just the piano player.

Having said that, I'm still willing to do tapes of Tigermilk for people
before I bugger off to the wilds of the Inner Hebrides on the 22nd.
M'ecrivez en prive, SVP.

Bonjour et au revoir,
                               Liz.

l (a