Sinister: IQ Tests

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 16:25:55 BST 1998

I haven't seen Gregory's girl in ages - bu tdo you remember a film
called "the girl in the picture"?
I think (the memory loss is increasing as I advance in years) that it
Starred John G Sinclair and Gregor Fisher, but I can't be sure...
Anyway - Anone seen/remember/got it?
I'd love to get an original copy (It seems to be like Tigermilk  - Some
people have heard of it, Fewer have seen it, Fewer still have a pirate
copy and almost no-one has an original!)
(how about that for b&s content !)

cal
sleepy 'cos I took a lemsip, rambling 'cos I'm bored, dosed up with the
flu and _still_ at work!