Sinister: Death to the Mods! Especially Who Fans!

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Tue Aug 11 17:13:22 BST 1998

    Has anyone else noticed the advert in the NME yet? (probably, but no one
else considered it interesting enough to comment upon). Well, a photo, it's
all green, and seems to show Chris Geddes and some other bloke (one of the
Stuarts?) in kilts, climbing up a castle wall. Holding swords and cans of
beer. Which is all well and fab.
     But what's weller and fabber is that right next to it is an ad for Ocean
Colour Scene at Stirling Castle, Illustrated by a big picture of Stirling
Castle. And so it looks like Belle and Sebastian are going to sneek into
Stirling Castle and nick their Scooters or crease their Ben Shermans something
else naughty.
Anyway, I thought it was dead rrrock and rrrrrrolll. I don't 'spose any of
these posters are availiable DavidandKatrina?
  Mark wrote:
>Is that A Claire Grogan, or THE Claire Grogan?
Actually it was a desperate plea to anyone Groganesque on the list. Go on, I'm
lovely, really. Anyone?

Oh, can I take the opportunity to point out that the new Manics sounds like
The Lightning Seeds?

Seb

****  PISH!    http://members.aol.com/Pishco/index.html****
***new revamped site (oooh)***