Sinister: just read it please

Declan McGurk dec at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 19:00:24 BST 1998

to those still left unknown,

i dont mean to offend anyone but salako?! i heard 'em on Alternative
Nation last week, and although i'll admit i wasnt fully listening, it
didnt seem ote spesh. that Helen Love song though...wow! sorry.

and i know its probably been asked before, right, but who exactly are
the 'guests' at the belle and sebastians gigs? (if gig is the right term
for such a special band?) and how long are the shows gonna last?
thankyou for your patience.

hey and have we done eclectic music tastes yet. my tops bands range
from: the mighty B&S; the pure power that is Korn; the irish folkness of
Shane MacGowan; and the more commercially successful Ash.

you've more than likely not reached this far. but if you have i have an
offer to make. i have i my possession two tickets to the Varities 'gig'
in Leeds. and although i have a mate who is willing to go if i dont find
anyone he hasnt heard of them. and he likes metal. so he might hate me
for taking a tenner off him to see what he will consider crap. true
story. if you were unlucky enough to miss out you can contact me - 16
year old lad by the way - at dec at mcgurk.demon.co.uk. by the end of this
week. my free trial with demon is coming to a close.

anyway, 'later,

DEC