Sinister: moths around my light

Sweet & Tender Hooligan rnorth at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 11 23:20:43 BST 1998

Oh, I heard National Park on the John Kennedy show last night.

They were "drone rock" to put it nicely

Just lots of sprawling Sonic Youth guitars and not a rhyming couplet
to be seen.

oh well, maybe Elliot Smith might be good.

and that Helen Love song is brilliant!  I head another song slagging
OCS off today as well.

Y'know their lead singer is gay?

I like that really cool drum bit in the Salako single.

anyways

bye

Northy