Sinister: Liquid Audio

Mark Iles iles at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 12 12:35:02 BST 1998

Okay, I've downloaded the Liquid Audio player so that I can listen to Dirty
Dream 2, but it won't let me. Something to do with Firewall preferences.
But I can't change the Firewall preferences because I'm at work and this,
obviously, isn't work related. So is there some way of getting round this?
Or is some kind person planning to collect the files onto a website in real
audio or quicktime format???

			Help! I want to hear these songs...

					Mark