Sinister: Bagpipes good, boredom bad

J Errington james at xxx.com
Wed Aug 12 20:10:46 BST 1998

The duke of harringay said;

> > Sleep the clock around sounds like Electronic Rennaisance meets the
music from
> > Gregory's Girl, with synths, and in the background, what can only be
described
> > as the sound of Happy Bunnies yelping.
> there's also what is worryingly like the sound of bagpipes coming in on
> the end of this track. not good. not good at all...

	NO! Bagpipes in pop are officially a GOOD thing. Listen to David
Devant and his Spirit Wife's 'This is for real' and you will see what I mean.
This is not the cue for one of you to rant at me for liking DD&HSW. I will defend
to the death the man who wrote:

	We're making it up as we go along,
	Humming a half remembered song.
	When we woke up we thought 'What's the big deal?'
	Then we remembered - This is for real.'

(Not to mention "People in glass houses so seldom throw parties")

	Ok, you all may have noticed I am a bit bored, so it would be very nice
if you could all send me beautifully crafted e-mails. Well, get to it then.......

	*yawn*
	*sigh*
	*hmmmmmmmm....*
				WeeJay