Sinister: more media monitoring

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Wed Aug 12 23:04:45 BST 1998

On Tue, 12 Aug 2098, Cassell Professional Publishing wrote:

> Music Week have got the album on their playlist, and they have this to say
> about it:
>
> A cheekily titled record that should be perfect for the end of summer.

Have 'The Idler' been sent review copies?  Cause they were very
complementary about the EPs last summer.

The Idler is my favourite magazine at the moment.  A magazine dedicated to
people who'd rather sit around all day, watching telly, listening to
music, and partaking of recreational drugs, written by people who are
intelligent, witty and very, very funny.

"The most comfortable thing in the world:  A large pair of suede TITS"

"I dreamt I met Freud.  I asked him what this meant, but he was only seven
years old.  He cried"

Makes me laugh.

And they do a nice line in T-Shirts.  I'm wearing my snail as we speak.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |