Sinister: Liquid Audio(dirty dreaming)

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 13 10:36:14 BST 1998

SpaceboyUK at aol.com wrote:

> wehere can i downlload the liquid audio player
> and where can i hear dirty dream #2?  thanks.
> -a.james

the liqud audio player can be downloaded from
http://www.liquidaudio.com/products/getplayer.html

whilst the track Dirty Dream Number 2 and any other preview tracks that
become available before release can be accessed via
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/news/index.htm

please note that all sound is in the liquid audio format and NEEDS the
liquid audio player to play. the liquid audio player is available for
both windows and mac computers.

also note that if you are at work or at uni, you may not be able to
download and install the software (or any software for that matter)
without permission from the systems admin person - as he may be needed
to give you permission to run the software on your terminal. this
security tends to be there for a good reason, i.e. you're not supposed
to be using the work/uni resources for private means and we don't accept
responsibility for your actions regardless of how tempting we've made it
:)

david kitchen

PS: i've just added a search facility on the main jeepster page (not the
belle and sebastian page) which searches all of the sites at the same
time (jeepster, belle and sebastian, snow patrol and salako). could some
one let me know whether this is useful in any way.

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list