Sinister: track order listening habits ?

ambergambler at xxx.com ambergambler at xxx.com
Thu Aug 13 11:45:36 BST 1998

hmm, since there will be no singles from TBWTAS I wonder which track I am going to listen to first when I get the CD home.  See I always listen to the singles that have been released from an album first, don't know why I guess it just endears me to my purchase in case the rest of it is crap.

I suppose I could always start with STCA since we already know we love that one but then again I could start with the last track cos they are always good aren't they ?

Are my listening habits normal or do most people simply whack it in the machine ( or turntable for you purists out there ) and start from track one ?

hmm