Sinister: re : I'm puzzled

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Aug 13 17:34:23 BST 1998

>Adrian wrote:
>> Duracell Bunny.  Probably crept in your room and changed them while you
>> slept last night.

Something else very wierd is going on. I haven't got Adrian's message yet.
(That Gus Honeybun incident certainly had a profound effect on Young Evans,
didn't it?). Also, my school assembley didn't even get back to me before we
were all standing in the dinner queue, which made a mockery of the whole
thing.

>Hands up everyone who likes that Hillman Minx song "I've Had Enough"?

I like The WHO song. Is it a cover version?

A thousand thanks to Mister Helmut "Keith" Watson for the delightful package
that arrived on my doorstep this morning. I've just spent the whole
afternoon listening to it. All. My pleasure knows no bounds, it's true,
Keith's taste in music is without parallel. And the person who first
recommended "Stormbringer" - name escapes me, likes a punt on the horses and
dancing round the room with his kids. Connolly? Anyway, top one, not a
million miles away from the B&S "vibe". John Martyn's voice seems to have
changed quite a lot over the years.

Yes Keith, Clippo the Helpful Paper Clip is a fucking twat.

I have no idea why your batteries don't run out, but please keep me
informed. If they don't run out every five minutes, I'll treat myself to one
too. Most of them have little stickers on them making outlandish claims like
"35 minutes battery time" and so on, which has always put me off. I beleive
you can also plug them into your car ashtray as well, which is good.

Trousers wrote:

65AD
The first message arrives in Edinburgh. Sadly it is obscured by mammoth
dung.

I don't really have anything to add to this fine piece of research, except
to point out that today is also a momentous day for Sinisterines the world
over. Why? Because I have just this minute learnt how to quote bits from
other messages, as in not the one you're answering. Which is what I've just
done. Hooray! Just over a year it took me to work that one out. Let's see if
I can do it again....

this letter has nothing to do with bras.

Ha ha ! Success! Brad wrote that. Another one.....

Y'know their lead singer is gay?

We all know who wrote that. Somebody who hasn't realised that ALL lead
singers are gay. It's in their contract. Most of them are going out with the
drummer. But only the dedicated few actually end up LIVING WITH the drummer.

I've just finished reading The Rough Guide to Reggae. I don't think it's
intended to be read from start to finish like that, but it was very good,
highly instructive and entertaining. I simply must rush out and spend all my
money on ragga.

Peter