Sinister: jeepster-news: salako play UK instores and Hull Adelphi

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 13 18:44:30 BST 1998

just a reminder really that salako's debut album is released on monday,
're-inventing punctuation' will be available in all decent record stores
in the uk on CD and LP (JPRCD002 and JPRLP002), distributed by
3mv/pinnacle.

anyway, to herald the birth of salako properly several things are gonna
happen...

they are playing a residency at the Hull Adelphi at the mo', you can
catch them for the next two saturdays (15th and 22nd august) at:
	The Hull Adelphi
	89 de Grey Street
	Hull
	01482 348 216
tickets are available on the door, and won't cost more than a fiver.

OR, you can catch them at one of three instores;

Monday 17th August @ HMV Hull.
	they should be on-stage between 4pm and 5pm

Wednesday 19th August @ Missing Records in Glasgow (9-11 Wellington St
near Central Station - 0141 400 1776).
	they'll be on-stage around 2pm

Friday 21st August @ Rough Trade in London (Talbot Road, Ladbroke Grove
W11 - 0171 229 8541).
	they 'll be playing around 5:30/6pm.

salako will be signing copies of the album at all of the instores.

we'll also be switching on most of the salako website on monday 17th.
you can find this at http://www.jeepster.co.uk/salako/

we've just added a search tool to the jeepster web site
(http://www.jeepster.co.uk) which you can use to search all of the sites
at once. if this is useful we'll keep it :)

david kitchen

PS: for those waiting for the belle and sebastian album - don't worry
there's only three and a bit weeks left!!!
PPS: for those waiting for b&s merchandise - t-shirts, badges and stuff
are now in production and we're awaiting delivery in a few weeks.

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk