Sinister: JOY, MD TREE,playing order

kenny kenny at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 14 23:36:33 BST 1998

Hi ya all,

I think had read on the list, a couple of days back the someone had been to
see the new avengers film and thought it was crap, and warned people not to
go near a cinema to see it (sorry whoever that person was, I would go back
through the mailings to find your name but I've already deleted it I
suspect). I thought that I would give it a chance.

I was wrong to.
It was crap.
All of it
(Well except for Eddie Izzard, and seeing Shuan Ryder being machine gunned
down by an old granny!).
So please stay away.
Stay at home and listen to ANYTHING by B&S, even the instrumental version
of tigermilk that has been getting such bad votes has got to be better.

Anyway, introductions aside, I just wanted to tell the world, or at least
the list how great TBWTAS is. Today I got a finished copy, artwork'n'all
from a friend of a friend etc( it is less dodgy than it sounds, my
connections, not the album I mean). I wont spoil the surpise for those not
wanting to know about it by telling you just how emmense it is here and
now, but it is worth waiting for!

And to Amber who was wondering in which order to play the cd th !st time in
the machine I'd recommend:
7,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12,8.
If you've got the cd now just try it- you know it makes sense!

And lastly, if anyone can be arsed to set up a Minidisc tape tree count me
in!

I'm off to bed now withTBWTAS, and a huge grin on my face.
And if I'm lucky I'll "dream I had to go to Mars"
(oops sorry nearly gave something away there)

Jake

(Sorry  to seem like I'm gloating that I've got the cd, I'm just overcome
with joy,
and remember GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT 3 weeks and a bit)