Sinister: Assembly

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 14 09:17:51 BST 1998

PJM wrote :

>Something else very wierd is going on. I haven't got Adrian's message yet.
>(That Gus Honeybun incident certainly had a profound effect on Young Evans,
>didn't it?). Also, my school assembley didn't even get back to me before we
>were all standing in the dinner queue, which made a mockery of the whole
>thing.

I have an apology to make Sir,  the lost message went via the school hall and I inadvertently told everyone that assembly was cancelled...coohoo SORRY !!

>Yes Keith, Clippo the Helpful Paper Clip is a fucking twat.

Oh Really?!!!  Paper clips in general are very helpful chaps.  I managed to pick a lock (for which we had lost the key) with one a couple of weeks ago and it gave me a great feeling of satisfaction in that same sort of way as when you nick something as a nipper.

>Somebody who hasn't realised that ALL lead singers are gay. It's in their contract. >Most of them are going out with the drummer

What ? Even the Wombles ?

Megan the constipated one wrote :

>>At 2:43 PM 8/13/98, Adrian Evans wrote:
>>Duracell Bunny.  Probably crept in your room and changed them while you
>>slept last night.
>well i for one am a little shocked that none of the rest of you caught the
>obvious booboo here.  the bunny works for *energizer*.  as i do as well,
>you'll be receiving a letter from our legal department within the next
>week.
>xox
>megan (full of shit) lehar

Well clearly your bunny's been moonlighting then, and you want to get your lawyers on to him :)

I however, remain unconvinced. Whilst these two bunnies may be very similar in appearance I do not believe for a minute that our hard-as-nails Duracell Boxing-Bunny, is the very same as your Stateside Cymbal-Bashing Energising-Softy.

Love and Myxomatosis.
Adrian.