Sinister:see you then!

Dr Nick Morton GGY3SWM4 at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 14 12:22:27 BST 1998

I was going to write a message bemoaning the fact that I seemed to be
the only person on the planet not to have heard the new
album....*sob*... except that this time I did hear Mark and Lard AND
Jo Wiley and both songs are fab and I'M SUCH A HAPPY BUNNY!!!!

Makes all the wading through Cleopatra, Sash!, Embrace and so on
worthwhile. Yay!!

As this is also - yes- the 10 month anniversary of my joining
Sinister, I just wanted to say THANKYOU to everyone. I may not
actually write very much at all but that doesn't mean I don't LOVE
this list and most of the people I've met on it. I think this has
all made B&s an even more significant thing in my life, the list and
the band are now inseperable to me. Only now I have to unsub for a
couple of weeks... so, byeee!

Oh, and on that Lightning Seeds thing - I don't want this to sound
like some I-was-there-first kind of thing, but its sad to see them
just being known for that-Match-of-the-day theme and the intensely
irritating You Showed Me. It all went downhill when he let OTHER
PEOPLE play, that bunch of Cast-offs (literally) he has backing him.
Even if they are fun live. But I fell in love with Pure back in 1989 -
and just listen to the Cloudcuckooland album and tell me its not chock
full of 11 perfect pop songs...

Nick

And the sad part is.....
You do my world the world of good