Sinister: patience is a virtue... and i have it

Rehak, Kimberly kfr9 at xxx.gov
Fri Aug 14 13:34:06 BST 1998

Good morning and Happy Friday!  (please don't read this to sound as
happy as it seems, for i am still working)

Well, while all of you are talking about the forthcoming album you've
already managed to lay your hands on and about all of the times you've
heard b&s on the radio, I treasure the three times that i actually have.
And like the minimum few who are waiting until the actual release to
hear the next album, way to go you virtuous creatures!  Let's pretend
that we are seven years old again and start a club.  Any name
suggestions?

Nevermind,
Kim