Sinister: chicken lover chicken lover

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Aug 14 14:29:04 BST 1998

hello...(warning:ok yes yes ima immature high schooler,but 'gosh darn it
all',i'm trying!)
Did all you lovely people get a good nights sleep?? i thought i was
hallucinating because a little flash kept moving around my room then i
realised it was a firefly..aren't they neat (they must have a light
baulb in their butts or something)i could look this up in my Big Book Of
Questions And Answers but ummm,i'm not!

i hope you  all have a good time at these concerts,you lucky lucky
muffins I don't know when they are but judging by frantic 'oh GOD i'll
kill someone for a ticket!' i tink prettty soon,yes?

i still think Belle and Sebastian would like playing in quebec..they can
come to my spa (you can all come for free) well it's a crik (creek) but
there's lots of fun squishy mud and no leeches and i'll sit back and
watch stuart murdoch mud wrestle...there are thistles,but i expect them
being Scottish to love them...and lovingly gather boquets of them and
dance a merry dance...
i still think my mother should take me to see them..i mean she love them
really (plus she has  same birthday as mister murdoch!) but welll more
likely i am going to sit on top of a hill with old man withers (98 years
old and he can still bake his own bread) he even wants to go...but he
just wants to find a yugoslovian supermodel and eat corn..well just me
as old man withers has no teeth.

i don't have to worry about hearing The Boy With The Arab Strap and
ruining the surprise.(but that ok..i cna be patient..just the other day
i was listening to The State That I Am In..in the car, what can i say?
the breeze..the sunset,i thought my heart would burst fom the sheer
lovelienesss)..because that's just not going to happen OH and Belle and
Sebastian were played on the (college) radio! The lady played Dog On
Wheels and she's like 'this is all we have of Belle and Sebastian) and
at first i felt sumg 'har har! i have more than the radio!' but then i
though..oh poor things,and now i want to send an anonymous brown paper
package tied up with string of all things belle and sebastian...
	Keith's discman sounds lovely...never ending batteries....oh how i wish
that were true with mine..at first everyone made a fuss over mine
because it has a radio (even tho i barely listen to radio) but now it is
Mephisto Hellfire The Discman..it seems i hear only a few songs
then...BEEP BEEP..LOW BATT...LOW BATT...
	I was going to see the avengers but i keep hearing cries of pish into
the night..so perhaps i will wait and see 54 instead.And what is this
movie with the pi sign...??

uh-oh..better stop now!!!
yours sweetly,
Genevieve