Sinister: dancin' with tears in my eyes

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Fri Aug 14 22:21:04 BST 1998

For any of you with doubts about the new B&S LP...Thinking it might not
live up to Tigermilk and IYFS......DIE. Right now. It's f****** brilliant
in the majorest way......It's so strange hearing most of the songs in the
raw form so many times..then hearing them all...gussied up. They sho did
pretty up good! *sigh* You have to admire the power of a CD when you can
hear something...and like the world for a few short minutes....it makes you
feel like you've smoked opium or something and you sit, grinning like a
loon and want to run outside and hug people. Yikes. I'd better stay right
here till this euphoria fades. I feel dangerous. I feel like Gidget....

in love with the cutest boy on the beach, listening to the best thing the
wind can carry....

toodles,

beth