Sinister: ooh, surfs up baybee!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 15 00:52:00 BST 1998

My gosh!

I have now had my first experience of "surfing the archives". I'm bored
and can't sleep, alright??

Aaaaaw! Mr Peej Miller missed me! By the way, no-one else seems to have
noticed, but here is a scary thing. Listen to "Neighbourhood" by Space,
there is a line, which goes something like "In number 666 there lives a
MISTER MILLER HE'S OUR LOCAL VICAR AND A SERIAL KILLER"!!!!! is this
true? Are murderers allowed on the list? Help Honey, we need moral
guidance!

I have listened to Side 2 of 20 Golden Greatst Hits by the Beach Boys
five times. six now. It's fun. I don't know why. I can't be bothered
changing it. It's good. I still haven't got Pet Sounds. Boring story.
But I do like the Beach Boys. I don't know why, I don't know,  what are
words but abstraact bollocks put into squggles, hehe, squggles, what a
good word! It was going to be squiggles but hey....

The Idler? Isn't that the mag that is even more pretentious than THE
FACE? Alex from Blur writes for it. Isn't it a London only thing? lerts
face it, the Idler is no LANCASHIRE EVENING POST  is it? But personally,
nothing can match the Grimsnargh Herald. Headlines. "Young person
spotted! mavis has a heart attack!" "the wild and crazy youth are
running riot!" "A car spotted!"
Sorry if there are any listees from Grimsnargh here - but if so, you
will know it is true. Oh yes. The Idler. It may be good. Warton may be
found to be a goldmine.

Tim. Now lovey. RANCID. They are so fucking shit! They say they are
punk, oh yes of course you are. Dead intellectual you are Rancid.
Kerrang likes you, 'cos you have shorts and tattoo and look like the
remains of rhino excretion after Paul Weller has wanked all over it
thinking it was a fresh and spunky member of Ocean Duller Scene. Oooh
Rancid, with your shouty bollocks and complete ineptiude may you writhe
in torment in Mick "the prick" Hucknalls dreadlocks forevermore. Now
don't make me mention them again.

Oh god! It's 1.44am and the milk van has just gone down the street! Is
that right?

Tag talked about Manics fans in a (whats the word? ah yes) derogatory
manner. And there I was starting to like him. Oh Sarah stop this knee
jerk GGRRRR reactionto anyone who may insult MSP or their fans!! Are
there many manics fans you like YOURSELF Sarah girlie? Well....oh shit!
Yes! There is one I am great friends with! Doesn't bode well! yes i
don't like most MSP fans myself. Espeically the MSP fanzine circuit.
Anyone who has a copy of my zine, burn it 'cos it's pish. Well, it
isn't, it's quite funny actualy if you're where I was when I made it,
which was in "Very Twatty Land"... er, and I've escaped from there? Did
I have a point? Shall I put the kettle on? Can I bring my mother? I'm
the Jimi Hendrix of the Spoons me! Um yes so anyway.

TODAYS moral message kids - if it isn't the Beach Boys, it's crap. The
Beach Boys. *nods sagely* yes.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah