Sinister: run,happy bunnies,run!!

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Aug 15 04:32:28 BST 1998

I should be asleep now..oh well more ramblings and warning...
twinkle twinkle little (sarah) star wrote about Space lyric "In number
666 there lives a MISTER MILLER HE'S OUR LOCAL VICAR AND A SERIAL
KILLER"
ok,it's local VICAR,really? this surprises me!i always thought it was
local BAKER..(but then i am very terrible with lyrics,i always thought
that one song..oh you know it,it's popular..anyways i was singing it 'la
la cop some feels' and this girl,very Miss Thang was like, "you idiote!
it's 'into some fields! I should know!")
a Baker would be very good,don't you think? can you bake Mister Miller?
baguettes for everyone...!

now, my warning to all the sinister bunnies humming happy tunes that may
no longer be humming them.. y'all are going to have to flee england
(they can burrow in my basement but my cats might chew on them) i just
read many many bunnies are to be exterminated,i feel for these bunnies
as i have unfortunate happenings (some of you may know of the sad tale
of my pet Happy the Cow..this is worse) as my first bunny..Pom-Pom froze
to death under a shed, so I will help Pom-Pom's ancestors.

sweet bunny dreams,
xoxo Genevieve