Sinister: The Bonzo Dog Band

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Sat Aug 15 11:41:43 BST 1998

Sarah wrote:

> Two good songs by the Bonzo Dog Band. There are two of them. And they
> are called MY PINK HALF OF THE DRAINPIPE and RHINOCRATIC OATHS! The
> Beach Boys are good.

I would recommend the 3 CD set that came out back in 92 or thereabouts.
There are many more than just 2 good Bonzo songs, unfortunately I can't
remember any of the titles as I lent the CDs to a mate of mine about
4 years ago and haven't got them back yet. The songs are all better
than The Urban Spaceman though, if that's the only Bonzo song you know
then you're missing out.

I think the Beach Boys are all right too, we got Pet Sounds the other
week, I hadn't heard it before. I especially like the totally out of
tune beginning of Wouldn't It Be Nice.

Bye!
JJ
xx