Sinister: I hate thinking up titles

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Sat Aug 15 19:03:18 BST 1998

Hello, it's festival time here in edinburgh.
the streets are filled with tourist, annoying street entertainers, even
more annoying people who would like you to have one of their lovely fliers
and, best of all,loads of comedians. just 2 hours ago I narrowly avoided
being sideswiped by David Baddiel, and the other day I walked my dog past a
scary-looking bearded fellow going by the name of martin bigpig. There have
also been unconfirmed reports that Kate Radley and some bloke; jason
pierce, richard ashcroft?; almost ran me down on their bycicles last
evening on the supposedly bikefree path in the meadows.

But the best thing about edinburgh at the moment is the bavarian beer
fetival, featuring lederhosen clad oompah band from huddersfield, v.large
beer stiens, serving wenches, and a whole roast pig.

colin.