Sinister: me me me me me!!!!!!

Suzanne Schroeder suzsch at xxx.net
Sat Aug 15 22:46:51 BST 1998

> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 16:47:22 +0100
> From: david kitchen <shop at xxx.uk>
> Subject: Re: Sinister: weird rumors and fuzzy pictures

> weird huh? people who can lay their hands on the thing turn it down!?

Yeah, what is wrong with you people?

Unless, of course, you think the moment is somehow ruined.  I don't know
about that.  One artist's lyrics slipped out and I read those, and it is a
weird disembodied feeling knowing the words before you know the melody.  In
any case, if anyone wants to be generous, send me lyrics....well, bootlegs
would be nice, but I'm reasonable.....you might have posted them before,
but I've been very busy and not reading the list as I should.  Sorry.  I'm
waiting for my beating as we speak.

s..s