Sinister: Fiery Breeze (non-B&S)

Samiam samiam2 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 16 19:06:50 BST 1998

My first Ink Polaroid...

     I was driving through the somewhat smoggy, humid streets of
downtown
     Washington D.C. when a pastel blue 1960s' convertible stopped next
     to me.  The two passengers were middle aged gentlemen, the
     passenger's arm sloped behind the driver's headrest, exposing his
     thick, slug-like burly fingers.  My eyes wandered from his hand
down
     the driver's side door where I saw the nameplate of the car,
'Galaxie
     500'.  It reminded me of Kramer's 'come breathe the fiery breeze'
on
     Galaxie 500's boxset.

     I'm really diggin' this tape tree thingy.  I'd heard of the Pernice
     Brothers before, but not actually heard them.  I fancy 'Clear
Spot',
     it is a gem.

     Sam

     'A six pack in the fridge
     a good book on the shelf
     tonight I think I fancy myself.' P.D. Heaton