Sinister: in need of help

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Sun Aug 16 21:16:25 BST 1998

hello everybody - i'm new here, and i am here for a particular reason.
i have searched high and low, but it transpires too late, to get tickets for
belle and sebastian in leeds. me and my nice friend (he has good shoes, you
would want him there) are wondering whether anybody has spare tickets. if you
could help such a damsel in such distress, please email me at
abi at heinitz.clara.net, or alternatively send me telepathic thoughts (the former
method is usually more reliable)
love and dreams of horses, abi xxx