Sinister: Me and my granny and Looper

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Aug 17 09:25:50 BST 1998

Hello!

First order of business shoud always be the introductions. So, I am
Sarah, and here is my grandmaaa! Yippeee!

My name is Josephine Francis Clarke, I'm staying with my grandaughter
Sarah for a couple of weeks and she is showing me how her computer
works. Magic! Thats it, right, good good....
That'll do. *cough*

Hehehe! Righty-oh thats enough! Me me me!
LOOOPER! To anyone who hasn't got the Looper single you should get it
now for tis absolutely amazing and wonderous and has a typewriter solo
(ish) for Peter Millers sake (I think I am getting obsessed with his
Pete-ness, is there a Peter Miller anonymous?) so you should all get
it!! NOW!!!!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah